Tuesday, July 18, 2017

50th Birthday Cake Construction Themed

 50th Birthday Cake
Construction themed!
Flavor was chocolate with chocolate mousse.
Here is a thank you note from our customer Kaitlyn Pires:

 I wanted to reach out and thank you again for helping me with such short notice. You saved the party because without your help my father wouldn't have had a 50th birthday cake for his surprise party. The cake was absolutely beautiful and very delicious too! The guests were all amazed at the design and asking questions about the bakery/custom order. I passed on your info to quite a few guests so I'm hoping that means new business for your bakery!

                                                                          Thank you,
                                            Kaitlyn



                                                            

No comments: