Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all those fathers and grand fathers. Being a Dad is one of the biggest joys of being a man. My children continue to show me so much about life. I have learned to be more patient. I have learned what is really important in life. Its those little thing that really matter. A smile in the morning on the way to school. Or a blown kiss from across the room. Or hay dad where are you going? My children are by far the best gift my wife has ever given me. I Look forward to raising them to be good,honest hard working and loving adults.So that someday their children will be proud of them. I am proud of my dad as he gave us everything he could. Till this day my Dad is always trying to do something for me. When delivering Roxanas cakes I wonder if this is what my dad thought he wanted for me. I have come to this conclusion. I have a wife and two kids who love me. We work hard to get our kids ahead. This is exactly what my dad wanted for me. You see its not how one gets there it making sure you get there that's important. thanks to my Dad I am here. To all our clients who continue to enjoy our cakes. thank you for your continues patronage. Please enjoy the Dads in you life today even if it just for a minute. Please visit us at http://www.roxanascakes.com/

No comments: