Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby Shower Unique Cake Baby Stroller


Dear Roxana and Carlos,Im so so sorry that Im emailing you so long after the baby shower, but I just HAD to make sure I let you know that the beautiful cake you made for the new addition to our family was BEAUTIFUL. I know you've probably heard this a million times before, just from looking at all the creative and unique cakes you have on your website, but people didn't even believe it was a CAKE!! Jessica and I got so many amazed comments about it, and I hope you got some new customers because I was giving people your number all night!!! I also wanted to let you know that you were both truly helpful and genuinely nice whenever we spoke, and you gave us EXACTLY what we wanted and much more than we expected!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, and I would definitely love to use you again in the future!!Yours,Janet Coleman

No comments: