Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My 1st birthday cupcakes

The first birthday cake is so important these days. the kids don't remember a thing but the parents take lots of pictures. Mom was nice enough to send this picture with a little thank you note. We really enjoy the kids birthday cakes.

"Hi Roxana and Carlos! I just wanted to say a special thank you for making
my daughter's birthday very special. Everybody LOVED the cake. it was definitely
the main attraction after the birthday girl and after everybody tasted the
cupcakes they were definitely sold! I will definitely be looking for the next
occasion that I can order another cake from you. thank you so much. I enclosed a
couple pics of the cake and a thank you form Adriana."


Sincerely Rhia, Victor and Adriana!

Please visit us at www.roxanascakes.com to see more cakes

No comments: