Thursday, May 14, 2009

Birthday Cake Bowling Theme Chelsea Piers New York City

Bowling at the Chelsea Piers in New York City (Pier 60 to be exact) I remember my bowling experience. Yea I bought the shoes,bag and joined the league. Well I tell you my best game was a 148. Nothing to brag about for sure. I really never learned much about bowling or how the league worked. I know at the end of season dinner. We did not have a cake like this. I did get most of my money back. It turns out we where in some kind of handy capped league. You got point depending on who you played. It was fun. I am sure these folks had fun at the party. Bowling and cake. Good stuff. One more cake to New York City. Always a challenge. Come visit us on the web to see more cakes.
http://www.roxanascakes.com/

No comments: