Sunday, June 7, 2009

Princess Castle 5th Birthday cake

Mom ordered this birthday cake. She wanted to celebrate with the other children at school. We delivered it around 1pm at school in Brooklyn New York. she later wrote us.
To: Roxana and Carlos

You have made me a believer! Not only was the cake beautiful but it was also delicious. You have just received your most loyal customer because after my daughter's party today, I will not purchase another occasion cake from anyone else. Thank you so much for your creativeness, gift of artistry and your professionalism. I would love for you to post pictures of the castle cake and if you would like, I will send pictures to you via email in a day or two.
Thank you and I wish you all the success with your business.
Crystal She sent us a picture of the birthday girl and her cake.
To see more birthday cakes please visit us at www.roxanascakes.com

No comments: